Surround yourself in cozy warmth with this beautiful crochet cowl made from the exquisitely soft and unique mohair-wool yarn blend Amelia from Les Belles Bouclettes.
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- 56 inch circumference by 7 inches in width, lightly blocked
- 500 yards (457 m)
- 8 sts and 4 rows = 2 inches in DC
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- a copy of Canary Infinity Cowl pattern (sent by default in PDF file). The pattern is written out.
- all yarn required to make this cowl: 2 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino) in natural white or hand-dyed colour.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Canary Infinity Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included)
- Hook size: E/4, 3.5 mm
The kit does not include the hook or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Crocheting|
|Yarn used||2 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Sport Weight yarn, "Amelia" (60% mohair, 40% merino)|
|Gauge||8 stitches and 4 rows = 2 inches in DC|
|Yardage||500 yards (457 m)|
|Size||one size: 56 inch circumference by 7 inches in width, lightly blocked|
|Recommended hook size||E/4, 3.5 mm|
Canary Infinity Cowl Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K08
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock