Foxglove Scarf by Nataliya Polyakov
A colourful and delicate lacy scarf knitted using one mini-skein set (gradient colours) of Prairie Crocus (sock weight yarn).
This is how Nataliya describes it: "Colorful blocks of lace and garter stitch dividers will create this fun scarf. Decreases and Increases will make this scarf even more fun, making the sections appear diagonal."
- Length: 96”/244cm, Width: 7”/18cm
THE KIT INCLUDES :
- a copy of Foxglove Scarf knitting pattern (sent by default in PDF file within 24 hours of your purchase.)
- one mini-skein set (5 mini skeins in gradient colours) of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus , sock weight yarn, (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon): * Each mini-skein: approx. 70 m (77 yds) per 20g (0.7 oz)
* Total yardage: approx. 350 m (385 yds) per 100g (3.5 oz)
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the three page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Foxglove Scarf pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included)
- Needles: US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
- 14sts = 4”/10cm in garter st. Each garter section is .25”/.5cm long, each lace section is 1”/2.5cm long.
- 385 yards (352 m)
The kit does not include the needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||one mini-skein set (gradient colours) of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus, sock weight yarn, (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)|
|Gauge||14sts = 4”/10cm in garter st. Each garter section is .25”/.5cm long, each lace section is 1”/2.5cm long.|
|Yardage||385 yards (352 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long|
Foxglove Scarf Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K31
- Availability: 4