Quick to knit this head band is worked in round in garter stitch. Incorporates short rows to widen the band in front. Flower is worked last and fastened to the side of the band. Optional beads can be sewn on in the middle of a flower to add sparkle.
- 21”/53.25cm circumference. 4”/10cm wide in front and 2.5”/6.25cm wide in back.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- all yarn required to make a headband: 0.5 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Arctic Wolf", worsted weight yarn (boucle novelty yarn), 137 m / 150 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (75% mohair, 25% wool)
- The one page print pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- If you prefer the PDF file, it will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Your copy of Arctic Flower Band pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
- Beads (optional): 7 Miyuki Japanese seed beads, size 6/0
- 1 st marker, sewing needle and thread for sewing on beads.
- 4sts x 8 rows = 1”/2.5cm on US 2 needles worked in garter st
|Type of craft
||0.5 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Arctic Wolf", worsted weight yarn (boucle novelty yarn), 137 m / 150 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (75% mohair, 25% wool)
||4sts x 8 rows = 1”/2.5cm on US 2 needles worked in garter st
||75 yards (69 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
ARCTIC WOLF IS A Worsted Weight YarnBoucle, Art Yarn, Novelty Yarn75% Mohair, 25% Wool137 m/ 10..
Choose your own combination of colours for this beautiful and delicate headband!(Model shown is hand..
Arctic Flower Band by Nataliya PolyakovQuick to knit this head band is worked in round in ..
Tags: Arctic Flower Band kit,