Quick to knit this head band is worked in round in garter stitch. Incorporates short rows to widen the band in front. Flower is worked last and fastened to the side of the band. Optional beads can be sewn on in the middle of a flower to add sparkle.
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- 21”/53.25cm circumference. 4”/10cm wide in front and 2.5”/6.25cm wide in back.
- 75 yards (69 m)
- 4sts x 8 rows = 1”/2.5cm on US 2 needles worked in garter st
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- a copy of Arctic Flower Band pattern (sent by default in PDF file). The pattern is written out.
- all yarn required to make a headband: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Arctic Wolf, worsted weight yarn (boucle novelty yarn), 137 m / 150 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (75% mohair, 25% wool)
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the one page pattern will be added to your kit in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Arctic Flower Band pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
- Beads (optional): 7 Miyuki Japanese seed beads, size 6/0
- 1 st marker, sewing needle and thread for sewing on beads.
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Arctic Wolf", worsted weight yarn (boucle novelty yarn), 137 m / 150 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (75% mohair, 25% wool)|
|Gauge||4sts x 8 rows = 1”/2.5cm on US 2 needles worked in garter st|
|Yardage||75 yards (69 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long|
Arctic Flower Band kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K26
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock