Bows and Bubbles Cowl by Nataliya Polyakov
Nataliya describes the
cowl as being a “Simple yet beautifully textured cowl. Twisted ribbing adds a
nice texture while creating a warm halo."
The cowl is worked in
the round from the bottom up. The shaping is done using 3 different needle
And good news, this pattern is suitable for Advanced
And good news, this pattern is suitable for Advanced Beginners.!
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- The finished cowl measures 28”(71cm) in circumference on the bottom and 23”(58.5cm) in circumference on the top. Height is 7.5”(19cm). Top circumference width may be controlled by how tight/loose you bind off your sts.
- 180 yards (165 m)
- 20sts x 24rows = 4”/10cm in Bows and Bubbles pattern on US4 needles.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the one page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Bows and Bubbles Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US 6 (4mm), 4 (3.5mm), and 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Pauline", DK weight yarn, 165 m / 180 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)|
|Gauge||20sts x 24rows = 4”/10cm in Bows and Bubbles pattern on US4 needles.|
|Yardage||180 yards (165 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 6 (4mm), 4 (3.5mm), and 2 (2.75mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long|
Bows and Bubbles Cowl Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K34
- Availability: 35