For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
The cowl is constructed of edge leaves and three vines, while the rest of the cowl is worked in rev st st. You will provisionally cast on sts on width edge and will work your cowl lengthwise connecting it in round via 3 needle bind off. Beads are featured on every leaf to give your cowl a nice touch of sparkle.
- 13.5” wide x 28” long (unfolded)
- 14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
THE KIT INCLUDES:
PLUS, IN OPTION:
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the seven page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Forest Walks Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft
||1.5 of a skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Pauline", heavy sport weight yarn, 181 m / 198 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
||14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
||297 yards (272 m)
|Recommended needle size
|| US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
Forest Walks Cowl by Nataliya PolyakovFor every copy of this pattern sold, Les Belles Bouc..
Forest Walks Collection (Cowl & Fingerless Mitts) by Nataliya PolyakovFor every copy o..
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario&n..
PAULINE - DK Weight Yarn,Mohair-Wool-Nylon Blend,Hand-Dyed Skeins,Variegated Colours.These skeins we..
Tags: Forest Walks - Cowl Kit,