For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
The cowl is constructed of edge leaves and three vines, while the rest of the cowl is worked in rev st st. You will provisionally cast on sts on width edge and will work your cowl lengthwise connecting it in round via 3 needle bind off. Beads are featured on every leaf to give your cowl a nice touch of sparkle.
- 13.5” wide x 28” long (unfolded)
THE KIT INCLUDES:
PLUS, IN OPTION:
- The seven page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- If you prefer the PDF file, it will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Your copy of Forest Walks Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
- 14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
|Type of craft
||1.5 of a skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Pauline", heavy sport weight yarn, 181 m / 198 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
||14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
||297 yards (272 m)
|Recommended needle size
|| US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
Heavy Sport * DK Weight Yarn, 3 plyPAULINE60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon181 m / 100 g (198 yd..
Forest Walks Cowl by Nataliya PolyakovFor every copy of this pattern sold, Les Belles Bouc..
Forest Walks Collection (Cowl & Fingerless Mitts) by Nataliya PolyakovFor every copy o..
Tags: Forest Walks - Cowl Kit,