Wrap up snugly in Irma cowl
This cowl is worked flat with buttonholes along a garter border. Make the short version or the long, either of which provides numerous variations for wearing, depending on how many buttons you choose to fasten. Both lengths are stylish and functional.
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm]
- Long loop - 12X48” [30x122cm]
- 250 - 375 yards (229 - 343 m)
- 16 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- a copy of Irma pattern (sent by default in PDF file).The pattern is charted and written out.
- all yarn required to make this cowl: 2 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino) in natural white or hand-dyed colour.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Irma Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US 4 - 3.5 mm straight needles, or size to obtain gauge
- 2 stitch markers (optional)
- 5 buttons – ¾” [19mm]
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||2 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes sport weight yarn, "Amelia" (60% mohair, 40% merino)|
|Gauge||16 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked|
|Yardage||250 - 375 yards (229 - 343 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 4 - 3.5 mm|
|Size||Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm] / Long loop - 12X48” [30x122cm]|
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K10
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock