For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates from 50% to 75% of the cost of planting a tree to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- For every sale of a single kit (Adult or child size) Les Belles Bouclettes donates 50% of the cost of planting a tree.
- For every sale of a kit for a hat set (adult +child) Les Belles Bouclettes donates 75% of the cost of planting a new tree.
Please help support our forests while you knit a gorgeous hat to wear on winter woodland walks!
This winter wear our attractively textured warm hat on and off the ski slopes! We know you'll have fun working the quick and easy knit. As for the person who gets to wear the finished hat? Their just plain lucky!
Choose your size kit and combination of colours.
- Adult: 18”/45.5cm circumference unstretched. 10”/25.5cm high.
- Child: 17”/43cm circumference unstretched. 9”/23cm high.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
* Multicolour child hat: Total 150 grams: 50 grams each in colours A, B and C
* Multicolour adult hat: Total 160 grams: 60 grams for colour A, and 50 grams each in colours B and C
* Set of 2 hats: 3 skeins in natural or hand-dyed colour
- The two page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- If you prefer the PDF file, it will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- Your copy of On The Slopes pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
MATERIALS (not included):
* Adult hat: US 8 (5mm) and US9(5.5mm) circular needles 16”/40cm long.
* Child hat: US8(5mm) circular needles 16”/40cm long.
- stitch markers
- cable needle
- tapestry needle for sewing ends
- Adult hat: 4.5sts x 5rows = 1”/2.5cm in 1x1 rib working in round on smaller needles.
- Child hat: 4sts x 5rows = 1”/2.5cm in 1x1 rib working in round
Note: The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
On The Slopes Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K21
- Availability: 4