With this kit, you will be able to knit a nice pair of fingerless mitts, hat and cowl.
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- Cowl:Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm] - Long loop - 12X48” [30x122cm]
- Hat: one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
- Mittens Sizes: S (M, L). To fit hand circumference (excluding thumb) of 6-6½ (6½ -7, 7-7½) inches [15-16.5 (16.5-18, 18-19) cm]
- 535 - 760 yards (490 - 695 m)
- Cowl: 16 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
- Hat: 12 sts & 18 rounds = 2" [5cm] in lace pattern, blocked
- Mittens: 14 sts & 16 rounds = 2" [5cm] in stockinette, blocked
THE KIT INCLUDES :
- a copy of Sunday Memories Set pattern (sent by default in PDF file). The pattern is charted and written out.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the six page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Sunday Memories Set pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included)
* Cowl: US 4 - 3.5 mm straight needles, or size to obtain gauge
* Hat: US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
* Mittens: US size 4 [3.5mm], or size to obtain gauge, preferred needles for small-circumference knitting
- Cowl: 5 buttons – ¾” [19mm]
- Hat: Optional button – size 1” [25mm]
- 2 stitch markers, one to denote EOR
- Small stitch holder or waste yarn
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft
||3 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes "Amelia", sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||535 - 760 yards (490 - 695 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US size 4 [3.5mm] & US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
||COWL FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm], -
HAT FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm] -
MITTENS SIZES: S (M, L). To fit hand circumference (excluding thumb) of 6-6½ (6½ -7, 7-7½) inches [15-16.5 (16.5-18, 18-19) cm]
||cowl, hat, mittens
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino, 100g Hand-Dyed Skeins,Semi-Solid Colours.These skeins..
Sunday Memories Set (Cowl, Hat &Mitts) Pattern by Michelle Meyer.It is our great pleasure to pre..
Fight off winter's chill with this cute hat"A hat that reminds me of my favorite place to go with my..
Wrap up snugly in Irma cowl This cowl is worked flat with buttonholes along a garter border. Ma..
A nice pair of fingerless mitts"Sunday Tea is a pair of fingerless mitts that remind me of special t..
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino, 100g Skeins,Natural Colour.These skeins were spun usi..
Tags: Sunday Memories Set Kit,