A beautiful shawlette (shawl) with a delicate lacy design
It looks just warm enough for late spring and Summer evenings, it will be a wonderful light accessory in early Fall; or a simply exquisite finishing touch over a wedding dress. (Or an elegant garment for any and all members of a bridal party!!)
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- SHAWLETTE: Width 100 cm / 39½” - Depth 45 cm / 17¾“
- SHAWL: Width 156 cm / 63” - Depth 60 cm / 23½”
- 110 g / 340 m / 370 yards (235 g / 720 m / 785 yards)
- 20 sts and 30 rows = over 10 cm / 4” in stocking stitch after wet blocking
* Shawlette: 1 skein
* Shawl: 2 skeins
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the three page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of White Arum pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Needles: 3.5 mm / US size 4 needles. A circular needle (min. length 60 cm / 24”) is recommended but straight needles would also work
- Tapestry needle
- Pins for blocking (blocking wires recommended)
- 2 stitch markers
- Cable needle
- 4 mm / US size 6 needles for bind off (optional)
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1(2) skein(s) of Les Belles Bouclettes fingering weight yarn "Trillium" (75% mohair, 25% wool)|
|Gauge||20 sts and 30 rows = over 10 cm / 4” in stocking stitch after wet blocking|
|Yardage||110 g / 340 m / 370 yards (235 g / 720 m / 785 yards)|
|Recommended needle size||US 4 (3.5 mm)|
|Category||Shawl / Wrap|
White Arum Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K18
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock