Fight off winter's chill with this cute hat
"A hat that reminds me of my favorite place to go with my grandparents during the Christmas season."
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
- 185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)
- 12 sts & 18 rounds = 2" [5cm] in lace pattern, blocked
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- a copy of Mitchell Park pattern (sent by default in PDF file).
- all yarn required to make this hat: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino), in natural white or hand-dyed colour.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Mitchell Park Hat pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker to denote end of round.
- Optional button – size 1” [25mm]
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes sport weight yarn, "Amelia" (60% mohair, 40% merino)|
|Gauge||12 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked|
|Yardage||185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge|
|Size||one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]|
Mitchell Park Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K09
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock