Fight off winter's chill with this cute hat
"A hat that reminds me of my favorite place to go with my grandparents during the Christmas season."
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
- 185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)
- 12 sts & 18 rounds = 2" [5cm] in lace pattern, blocked
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- all yarn required to make this hat: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino), in natural white or hand-dyed colour.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Mitchell Park Hat pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needles: US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker to denote end of round.
- Optional button – size 1” [25mm]
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
|Type of craft
||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes sport weight yarn, "Amelia" (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||12 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
||185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
||one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino blend,Hand-Dyed Skeins,Semi-Solid Colours.These skeins were..
Mitchell Park Pattern by Michelle Meyer.It is our great pleasure to present the Mitchell Park Hat, k..
With this kit, you will be able to knit a nice pair of fingerless mitts, hat and cowl.For ever..
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino Blend,Natural Colour Skeins.These skeins were spun using th..
Tags: Mitchell Park Hat Kit,