A unisex sock pattern
Like Adrienne said: "This unisex pattern is manly enough for the guys in your life but can be beaded to add a little pizzaz for the gals who might enjoy a little “bling.”"
This flexibility makes it the perfect sock pattern to use when planning presents for Everyone on your list! A quick knit that creates an attractive sock with a cabled design, you are sure to love the cosy socks you make up using To Bling or Not To Bling.
For every kit sold Les Belles Bouclettes donates a portion of the sale to the Forests Ontario tree planting program.
- Adult small, med, large, ex-large (to fit a 7, 8, 9, 10 inch ankle)
Finished size for Medium (blocked & relaxed):
- 7-1/2 inch leg circumference
- 7 inch foot circumference
- 6-1/2 inch leg length
- Medium pair with 9-3/4 inch foot length required about 340 yds
- 9 sts & 12 rows/inch in stockinette
THE KIT INCLUDES :
- a copy of To Bling or Not To Bling pattern (sent by default in PDF file). The pattern is charted and written out.
- yarn required to make a pair of socks: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus, sock weight yarn, 425 m / 465 yards in 120 g / 4.2 oz (60% mohair, 20% wool, 20% nylon) in natural white or hand-dyed colour.
PLUS, IN OPTION:
- 1 ADDI circular 12" (30cm) knitting needles, 2.5mm (US size 1.5)
- 1 bag of Miyuki 8/0 Crystal AB Seed Beads : 10g. Approximately 380 beads. A dental floss
threader is included when you add beads to this kit!
If you take both options ( the knitting needles and beads), we will be pleased to give you a Big Eye Beading Needle for free.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the five page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of To Bling or Not To Bling pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
MATERIALS (not included):
- Needle size: US size 1.5 needles (2.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
The kit does not include the knitting needles or any other notions.
- Beads (Optional): 156 (156, 130, 130) Size 8/0 seed beads ( more required if foot is beaded)
- Crochet hook/Oral B Super Floss for bead placement
- Stitch Markers
- Cable Needle
- Tapestry Needle
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes sock yarn " Prairie Crocus" [60% mohair,20% wool, 20% nylon; 465 yards/425 metres per 120 grams/4.2 ounce skein];|
|Gauge||9 sts & 12 rows/inch in stockinette|
|Yardage||Medium pair with 9-3/4 inch foot length required about 340 yds|
|Recommended needle size||US size 1.5 needles (2.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge|
|Size||Adult small, med, large, ex-large (to fit a 7, 8, 9,10 inch ankle)|
To Bling or Not To Bling Kit
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: K19
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock