Alhambra Shawl by Nataliya Polyakov
A colourful and delicate lacy shawl knitted using one mini-skein set of Trillium (fingering weight yarn). This is how Nataliya describes it: "Wrap yourself in this beautiful shawl with waves of fun colors to wear. Wrap it around your neck, shoulders, hips… you get the idea. This shawl is small enough to keep in your purse and big enough to give lots of warmth. The beautiful lace pattern brings you back again and again… to Alhambra."
This triangular shawl is worked in lace pattern from middle out.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the four pages print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Alhambra Shawl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Length at top - 55”(140cm), height in the middle - 23”(58.5cm)
* Each mini-skein: approx. 65 m (71 yd) per 20g (0.7 oz)
- Yarn: one mini-skein set of Les Belles Bouclettes Trillium, fingering weight yarn, (75% Mohair, 25% Wool):
* Total yardage: approx. 325 m (355 yd) per 100g (3.5 oz)
- Needles: US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
- 7 sts x 10 rows = 2”(5cm) square in st st after vigorous blocking. Each Lace repeat is 3.5”(9cm) high x 2”(5cm) wide after vigorous blocking.
- 325 m (355 yd)
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||one mini-skein set of Les Belles Bouclettes Trillium, fingering weight yarn, (75% Mohair, 25% Wool)|
|Gauge||7 sts x 10 rows = 2”(5cm) square in st st after vigorous blocking. Each Lace repeat is 3.5”(9cm) high x 2”(5cm) wide after vigorous blocking.|
|Yardage||325 m (355 yd)|
|Recommended needle size||US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long|
Alhambra Shawl Pattern
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: P26
- Availability: 20