"Pauline in Disguise with Diamonds" by Roxann Blazetich-Ozols
A diamond patterned filet crochet scarf
This is how Roxann, the fabulous crochet designer of "Pauline in Disguise with Diamonds", describes her pattern:
"Filet Crochet is a combination of crochet stitches worked from a graph to create a design formed by filling in parts of a lattice or mesh background. Traditionally, this form of crochet has been done in fine cotton thread with a small hook size and mainly used for decorative home decor applications such as curtains, tablecloths, coasters, and mats.
This full length scarf has the versatility to be wrapped, tied, pinned or twisted and requires less than one skein of “Pauline”. By crocheting the simple diamond patterns with this thicker weight yarn, you will be highlighting the best of the mohair fibre and creating a subtle design to make this unique wrap a welcome addition to any wardrobe."
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the three page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: (blocked)
- 178 cm x 10 cm (70 in x 4 in)
- Yarn : 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Pauline, DK weight yarn, 165m/180yd in 100g/3.5oz (60% mohair, 20% wool, 20% nylon)
- Hook: 5 mm (H-8)
- Notions: Scissors, measuring tape
- Skill level: All skill levels- knowledge of basic crochet stitches required
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft||Crochet|
|Yarn used||1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Pauline, DK weight yarn, 165m/180yd in 100g/3.5oz (60% mohair, 20% wool, 20% nylon)|
|Size||178 cm x 10 cm (70 in x 4 in)|
|Recommended hook size||5 mm (H-8)|
"Pauline in Disguise with Diamonds" Pattern
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: P35
- Availability: 20