The cowl is constructed of edge leaves and three vines, while the rest of the cowl is worked in rev st st. You will provisionally cast on sts on width edge and will work your cowl lengthwise connecting it in round via 3 needle bind off. Beads are featured on every leaf to give your cowl a nice touch of sparkle.
The cowl pattern comes with a row by row written instructions starting on Page 7. You will read RS rows from Left to Right, WS rows from Right to Left and within each column always read Left to Right regardless of which row you are on.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the seven page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Forest Walks Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- 13.5” wide x 28” long (unfolded)
- Yarn: 1.5 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Pauline, DK weight yarn, 165 m / 180 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
- Needles: US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
- Beads: 66 Miyuki Japanese seed beads, size 6/0
- 14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||1.5 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes "Pauline", DK weight yarn, 165m / 180 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
||14sts to 4”/10cm in rev st st
||270 yards (248 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US3 (3.25mm) straight or circular
Forest Walks Fingerless Mitts by Nataliya PolyakovKeep your hands warm with these elegant ..
Forest Walks Collection (Cowl & Fingerless Mitts) by Nataliya PolyakovThe perfect comb..
Tags: Forest Walks - Cowl,