Keep your hands warm with these elegant leafy wristers. A leaf on a vine with a bead in the middle adorns the face of each wrister.
Available in 2 sizes. Sample was made in Size 1.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Forest Walks Fingerless Mitts pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Size 1 to fit XS-M
- Size 2 to fit L-XXL
- Needles: US 6 (4mm) DPNs
- Yarn: 0.5 of a skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Pauline, DK weight yarn, 165m / 180 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
- Beads: 2 Miyuki Japanese seed beads, size 6/0
- 20sts = 4”/10cm in rev st st worked in round
- 75 - 90 yards (66 - 83 m)
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||0.5 of a skein of Les Belles Bouclettes "Pauline", DK weight yarn, 165m / 180 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)
||20sts = 4”/10cm in rev st st worked in round
||75 - 90 yards (66 - 83 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US 6 (4mm) DPNs
Forest Walks Fingerless Mitts pattern
Forest Walks Cowl by Nataliya PolyakovThe cowl is constructed of edge leaves and three vin..
Forest Walks Collection (Cowl & Fingerless Mitts) by Nataliya PolyakovThe perfect comb..
Keep your hands warm with these elegant leafy wristers. A leaf on a vine with a bead in the middle a..
Tags: Forest Walks Fingerless Mitts pattern,