It is our great pleasure to present the Irma Cowl, knitted in our luxury mohair sport yarn , Amelia !
"This cowl reminds me of a scarf my Grandma Krause used to tuck under her fur coat on Sundays when we picked her and Grandpa Kraus up for church."
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Irma Cowl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
This cowl is worked flat with buttonholes along a garter border. Make the short version or the long, either of which provides numerous variations for wearing, depending on how many buttons you choose to fasten. Both lengths are stylish and functional.
- Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm]
- Long loop - 12X48” [30x122cm]
- Needles: US 4 - 3.5 mm straight needles, or size to obtain gauge
- 2 stitch markers (optional)
- 5 buttons – ¾” [19mm]
- 16 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
- 250 - 375 yards (229 - 343 m)
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||2 skeins of our Amelia sport weight yarn (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||16 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
||250 - 375 yards (229 - 343 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US 4 - 3.5 mm
||Short loop - 12X26” [30x66cm] / Long loop - 12X48” [30x122cm]
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino blend,Hand-Dyed Skeins,Semi-Solid Colours.These skeins were..
Sunday Memories Set (Cowl, Hat &Mitts) Pattern by Michelle Meyer.It is our great pleasure to pre..
Wrap up snugly in Irma cowl This cowl is worked flat with buttonholes along a garter border. Ma..
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino Blend,Natural Colour Skeins.These skeins were spun using th..
Tags: Irma Cowl Pattern,