Butterfly Flutters Shawl by Nataliya Polyakov
Designed in half circle, with optional bead picot edging, this weightless and delicate shawl is yet warm and incredibly silky soft.
This lacy shawl uses only one skein of our lace weight yarn, Butterfly Kisses (a gorgeous blend of kid mohair, silk and wool) either in variegated, ombre or solid colours.
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the print pattern will be sent to you.
- Your copy of Butterfly Flutters Shawl pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- 56”/142.5cm measured along the top; 21”/53.25 measured from middle down.
- Yarn: 1 (one) skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Butterfly Kisses, lace weight yarn, 438 m (479 yards) in 50 grams ( 1.7 oz) (70% Kid Mohair, 20% Wool, 10% Silk)
* 114 Miyuki beads, size 6/0
- Needles: US 1 (2.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long. US1 DPN needles optional for the garter tab.
* Crochet hook 1.00mm if plan on doing beads
- 6 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches in one lace repeat. (1 lace pattern repeat is 1.5” x 1.5”/3.8cm x 3.8cm )
- 479 yards (438 m)
- Advanced Beginner +
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 (one) skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Butterfly Kisses, lace weight yarn, 438 m (479 yards) in 50 grams ( 1.7 oz) (70% Kid Mohair, 20% Wool, 10% Silk)|
|Gauge||6 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches in one lace repeat.|
|Yardage||479 yards (438 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 1 (2.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long. US1 DPN needles optional for the garter tab.|
Butterfly Flutters Shawl Pattern
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: P33
- Availability: 20