Foxglove Scarf by Nataliya Polyakov
A colourful and delicate lacy scarf knitted using one mini-skein set (gradient colours) of Prairie Crocus (sock weight yarn). This is how Nataliya describes it: "Colorful blocks of lace and garter stitch dividers will create this fun scarf. Decreases and Increases will make this scarf even more fun, making the sections appear diagonal."
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the three page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Foxglove Scarf pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Length: 96”/244cm, Width: 7”/18cm
* Each mini-skein: approx. 70 m (77 yds) per 20g (0.7 oz)
- Yarn: one mini-skein set (gradient colours) of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus , sock weight yarn, (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon):
* Total yardage: approx. 350 m (385 yds) per 100g (3.5 oz)
- Needles: US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long
- 14sts = 4”/10cm in garter st. Each garter section is .25”/.5cm long, each lace section is 1”/2.5cm long.
- 385 yards (352 m)
The pattern is written out.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||one mini-skein set (gradient colours) of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus, sock weight yarn, (60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon)|
|Gauge||14sts = 4”/10cm in garter st. Each garter section is .25”/.5cm long, each lace section is 1”/2.5cm long.|
|Yardage||385 yards (352 m)|
|Recommended needle size||US 3 (3.25mm) circular needles 24”/61cm long|
Foxglove Scarf pattern
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: P25
- Availability: 20