"Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose ..."
From La Vie En Rose
By Édith Piaf
English Lyrics by Mack David
Whether this capelet adds lacy elegance to complete an evening ensemble, gives a romantic finishing touch over the shoulders of your favourite little black dress, or is worn casually tossed over a weekend outfit, it is sure to add a certain je ne sais quoi to your look.
A striking pattern knitted in lace and garter stitch La Vie En Rose can be fastened with a button at the throat, allowing you to wear it in several different ways.
Why not go ahead and indulge, you're sure to fall in love with La Vie En Rose!
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the print pattern (printed on both sides of the page) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of La Vie en Rose pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
You will alternate lace and garter sections to form the body. The capelet is worked top to bottom with elongated fronts that are shaped via short rows.
- Size 1 : to fit a range of the standard bust measurements of 28-38” (71 – 96.5cm)
- Size 2 : to fit a range of the standard bust measurements of 40-46” (101.5 – 117cm)
- Yarn: 3(4) skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino)
- Needles: US4 (3.5)mm circular needles 24”/61cm minimum. OR a needle size that will give you the correct gauge.
- 1 button Size: 23mm/7/8”
- 16sts x 22 rows in st st and 19sts x 32 rows in garter st = 4”/10cm.
- 750 - 1000 yards (686 - 914 m)
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||3(4) skeins of our sport weight yarn, Amelia (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||16sts x 22 rows in st st and 19sts x 32 rows in garter st = 4”/10cm.
|| 750 - 1000 yards (686 - 914 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US4 (3.25)mm circular needles 24”/61cm minimum. OR a needle size that will give you the correct gauge.
A lacy capelet to wrap yourself in for the cool evenings"Hold me close and hold me fastThe magic spe..
Tags: La Vie en Rose Capelet,