It is our great pleasure to present the Mitchell Park Hat, knitted in our luxury mohair sport yarn, "Amelia"!
"A hat that reminds me of my favorite place to go with my grandparents during the Christmas season."
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Mitchell Park Hat pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
- Yarn: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn , 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino)
- Needles: US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker to denote end of round.
- Optional button – size 1” [25mm]
- 12 sts & 18 rounds = 2" [5cm] in lace pattern, blocked
- 185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||1 skein of our Amelia, sport weight (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||12 stitches and 18 rows = 2 inches in lace pattern, blocked
||185 - 200 yards (169 - 183 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US size 4 [3.5mm] 16” [40cm] circular and double-point needles, or size to obtain gauge
||one size to fit 19-22” [48-56cm]
Sunday Memories Set (Cowl, Hat &Mitts) Pattern by Michelle Meyer.It is our great pleasure to pre..
Fight off winter's chill with this cute hat"A hat that reminds me of my favorite place to go with my..
Tags: Mitchell Park Hat Pattern,