It is our great pleasure to present the Sunday Tea Mittens, knitted in our luxury mohair sport yarn, Amelia!
"Sunday Tea is a pair of fingerless mitts that remind me of special times with my adopted grandma. Occasionally on Sunday afternoons after church, she and I would sit at her dining room table, she would bring out her delicate tea set, and we would put on little white gloves and partake in a cup of tea and her homemade shortbread cookies."
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the two page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Sunday Tea Mittens pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- S (M, L). To fit hand circumference (excluding thumb) of 6-6½ (6½ -7, 7-7½) inches [15-16.5 (16.5-18, 18-19) cm]
- Yarn: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Amelia, sport weight yarn, 238 m / 260 yards in 100 g / 3.5 oz (60% mohair, 40% merino).
- Needles: US size 4 [3.5mm], or size to obtain gauge, preferred needles for small-circumference knitting
- 2 stitch markers, one to denote EOR
- Small stitch holder or waste yarn
- 14 sts & 16 rounds = 2" [5cm] in stockinette, blocked
- 100 - 185 yards (91 - 169 m)
The pattern is written out.
|Type of craft
||1 skein of our Amelia sport weight (60% mohair, 40% merino)
||14 stitches and 16 rows = 2 inches in stockinette, blocked
||100 - 185 yards (91 - 169 m)
|Recommended needle size
||US 4 - 3.5 mm
||S (M, L)
Sunday Memories Set (Cowl, Hat &Mitts) Pattern by Michelle Meyer.It is our great pleasure to pre..
A nice pair of fingerless mitts"Sunday Tea is a pair of fingerless mitts that remind me of special t..
Tags: Sunday Tea Mittens Pattern,