To Bling or Not To Bling Pattern by Adrienne Fong.
A unisex sock pattern
A unisex sock pattern
Like Adrienne said: "This unisex pattern is manly enough for the guys in your life but can be beaded to add a little pizzaz for the gals who might enjoy a little “bling.”"
So we all know why she has named it To Bling or Not To Bling!
This flexibility makes it the perfect sock pattern to use when planning presents for Everyone on your list! A quick knit that creates an attractive sock with a cabled design, you are sure to love the cosy socks you make up using To Bling or Not To Bling.
After making sure everyone else's toes are snug you'll want to make a pair all your own!
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the five page print pattern (printed on both sides of the pages) will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of To Bling or Not To Bling pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Adult small, med, large, ex-large (to fit a 7, 8, 9, 10 inch ankle)
Finished size for Medium (blocked & relaxed)
- 7-1/2 inch leg circumference
- 7 inch foot circumference
- 6-1/2 inch leg length
- Yarn: 1 skein of Les Belles Bouclettes Prairie Crocus, sock weight yarn, 425 m / 465 yards in 120 g / 4.2 oz (60% mohair, 20% wool, 20% nylon)
- Needle size: US size 1.5 needles (2.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Beads (Optional): 156 (156, 130, 130) Size 8/0 seed beads ( more required if foot is beaded)
- Crochet hook/Oral B Super Floss for bead placement
- Stitch Markers
- Cable Needle
- Tapestry Needle
- 9 sts & 12 rows/inch in stockinette
- Medium pair with 9-3/4 inch foot length required about 340 yds
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft||Knitting|
|Yarn used||1 skein of our Prairie Crocus [60% mohair,20% wool, 20% nylon; 465 yards/425 metres per 120 grams/4.2 ounce skein];|
|Gauge||9 sts & 12 rows/inch in stockinette|
|Yardage||Medium pair with 9-3/4 inch foot length required about 340 yds|
|Recommended needle size||US size 1.5 needles (2.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge|
|Size||Adult small, med, large, ex-large (to fit a 7, 8, 9, 10 inch ankle)|
To Bling or Not To Bling Pattern
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: P13
- Availability: 20