Winter Plumage is a richly textured extra-long cozy scarf. It is knitted in lusciously soft Swan’s Down yarn, a super brushed mohair wool blend.
The scarf’s central lace design stands out on a background of reverse stocking stitch. It begins with four main “stems” which grow smoothly into feathery foliage as leaves are gradually worked into the pattern. The main body of the scarf is a design that alternates these leaves and stems and looks more complicated than it is to knit. The leaves gradually drift out of the pattern, and the scarf ends as it began with four main stems. An attractive lace border of half stems frames the central pattern panel and edges the length of the scarf. The scarf is worked in one piece, knitted from end- to- end.
Beautiful as well as functional, not only will you stay snug when you wear this luxuriously soft scarf, but you will feel delightfully elegant when you put on these fine feathers and show off your own Winter Plumage!
- The PDF file will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you prefer the printed copy, check the option and the three page pattern will be sent to you in a clear sheet protector.
- Your copy of Winter Plumage Scarf pattern also includes a Ravelry coupon ( that will allow you to download a complimentary copy to your Ravelry library).
- Please note that all pattern sales are final and non-refundable.
- Size A: 16”/40.5cm x 88.5”/225cm
- Size B: 16”/40.5cm x 96”/244cm
- Size C: 16”/40.5cm x 103.5”/263cm
- Yarn: Size A: 4 skeins, Size B: 4 skeins, Size C: 5 skeins of Les Belles Bouclettes Swan’s Down, worsted weight yarn (superbrushed novelty yarn), 183 m / 200 yards in 110 g / 3.8 oz (75% mohair, 25% wool) . SORRY, THIS YARN IS DISCONTINUED!
- Needles: US 6 needles (4mm)
- 14sts x 21 rows = 4”/10cm
- 800 yds/731.5 m, 440 grams.
The pattern is charted and written out.
|Type of craft
||4/4/5 skeins of our Swan’s Down yarn (75%Yearling Mohair/25%Wool)
||14 stitches and 21 rows = 4 inches in stockinette
||800 yards (732 m) / 1000 yards (915m)
|Recommended needle size
||US 6 needles (4mm)
||Size A: 16”/40.5cm x 88.5”/225cm - Size B: 16”/40.5cm x 96”/244cm - Size C: 16”/40.5cm x 103.5”/263cm
Winter Plumage Set Pattern (scarf and hat) by Nataliya Polyakov. Beautiful as well as functiona..
Tags: Winter Plumage Scarf Pattern,