Les Belles Bouclettes is pleased to offer you these socks, made by Thermohair, a farm close to us, where we bought our angora goats.
These socks, "successfully tested in Antarctica and on Mount Everest", are knit with loops of soft and luxurious kid mohair (baby goat). They are blended with nylon to add strengh and durability.
We hand dyed them in small batches, here on the farm.
Your feet will enjoy wearing these extremely durable, comfortable and warm socks.
- Content: 70% kid mohair, 30% nylon
- Size: Small (5/6), Medium (7/9)
- Height: calf ( approx. 18 cm - 7")
- Care instructions: Machine wash. Hang to dry
- Colours: Various hand dyed colours
- Made : in Canada
Thermohair Hand Dyed Socks - Ladies
- Brand: Thermohair
- Product Code: ASM04
- Availability: 26