AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn,Mohair-Merino,
100g Skeins,Natural Colour.
These skeins were spun using the fleeces from our angora goats (young adults). Their fibre was blended with wool for added memory to help your garments keep their shape. This yarn is exquisitely soft with a delicate halo.
This yarn is fabulous knitted into hats, cowls, mitts/cuffs, scarves or extra soft warm throws.
These skeins have been washed using Kookaburra Delicate ( a delicate wool wash with unique blend of Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oil) .
- Sport Weight Yarn
- 60% Mohair, 40% Merino
- approx. 238 m (260 yds) per 100g (3.5 oz)
- Ply: 3
- Wraps Per Inch: 18
- Natural white colour
- Hand wash gently in cold water with a wool wash of your choice . Lay flat to dry.
Looking for ideas? Checkout these pages for inspiration!
- Patterns: Irma Cowl, Mitchell Park Hat, Sunday Tea Mittens, Sunday Memories Set, Canary Infinity Cowl, Bernina Baby Jacket, La Vie En Rose Capelet, On The Slopes, Louis' Hat
- Kits: Irma Cowl, Mitchell Park Hat, Sunday Tea Mittens, Sunday Memories Set, Canary Infinity Cowl, Bernina Baby Jacket, La Vie En Rose
We are always happy to help, if you have any questions please contact us!
|Knitting weight||2, Sport Weight Yarn - 18 Wraps Per Inch|
|Content||60% mohair, 40% merino|
|Number of ply||3|
|Skein yardage/weight||238 m/ 100 g (260 yds/3.5 oz)|
|Colour||natural white colour|
AMELIA - Sport Weight Yarn - Mohair, Merino - 100g Skeins - Natural Colour
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: YSM08
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock