PAULINE - DK Weight Yarn, 3/4.5,Mohair-Wool-Nylon,100g Skeins, Natural Colour.
These skeins were spun using the fleeces from our young adults angora goats. Their fibre was blended with fine wool (Charollais cross Dorset) for added memory to help your garments keep their shape and with nylon to add strength.
It is a lustrous and lovely yarn and is fabulous knitted into hats, cowls, mitts/cuffs, scarves or extra soft warm throws.
- DK Weight Yarn, 3/4.5
- Content: 60% Mohair, 20% Wool, 20% Nylon
- approx. 165 m (180 yds) per 100g (3.5 oz)
- Ply: 3
- Wraps Per Inch: 15
- Natural white colour
Please note: As of June 2017, there has been a change in this yarn. Due to us having begun working with a new mill Pauline has changed weight. This is now the yardage you can expect in this lovely yarn, however, if you have worked with Pauline before please be very sure to check your gauge!
- Hand wash gently in cold water with a wool wash of your choice . Lay flat to dry.
Looking for ideas? Checkout these pages for inspiration!
- Patterns: Bernina Baby Jacket, On The Slopes, Louis' Hat, Forest Walks Fingerless Mitts, Forest Walks Cowl, Forest Walks Collection, "Embracing Angel Wrap", Bows and Bubbles Cowl
We are always happy to help, if you have any questions please contact us!
|Knitting weight||3 - DK (15 wpi)|
|Content||60% Fine Mohair, 20% Fine Wool (Charollais cross Dorset), 20% Nylon|
|Number of ply||3|
|Skein yardage/weight||165 m / 100 g (180 yds/3.5 oz)|
|Colour||natural white colour|
PAULINE - DK Weight Yarn - 3/4.5 - Mohair,Wool,Nylon - 100g Skeins - Natural Colour
- Brand: Les Belles Bouclettes
- Product Code: YSM09
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock